SustainIT Project Living Lab and consortium meeting in Munich
November 7, 2022
SustainIT German partner Chair of Agricultural Production- and Resource Economics at Technical University of Munich hosted project partners on Nov. 1st and 2nd. Consortium meeting and Project Living Lab provided an opportunity to review progress and decide on if any course corrections are needed for the second half of the project.
- In WP1, 7 Project Living Labs and 12 Country Living Lab meetings have been conducted. The last ones have been focused on consumer survey results and upcoming experiments with national Digital Innovation Hubs that will take place until the beginning of 2023.
- In WP2, the data has been collected on animal health and welfare databases, data exchange and collection technologies and the main focus will be on publishing the results through different channels.
- In WP3, the present focus is on comparison of consumer survey data across countries and preparing for data collection on business models of value chain actors.
- In WP4, interviews with representatives of data initiatives and public sector on animal health and welfare data are coming up shortly as well as experiments with Digital Innovation Hubs in Country Living Labs.
- WP5 discussion concentrated on how to best present and which channels to choose to introduce the results to sector and research audiences.
- In WP6, the focus is on updating parts of the work plan for the remaining project activities.